Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in working with Sir Grout SW Florida. Below are the current job openings we have.
INDOOR WORK WITH HANDS/TOP $$$+PERKS/TILE&GROUT
About Sir Grout SW Florida
We are part of a national business thrat is recognized as the leader in restoring tile, grout, stone, and hardwood. Our team in SW Florida is passionate about delivering great work for our customers and has received the Angie's List Super Service Award. While we work hard, we also have fun, and every team member is always treated with respect.
Sir Grout of SW Florida is looking for a motivated Service Technician to help grow our rapidly expanding business. We train our Technicians how to restore tile and grout, natural stone surfaces like marble, granite, slate, and travertine, as well as hard wood, to like new or better than new condition. The ideal candidate will have experience in general maintenance, handyman work, tile setting or floor polishing with strong attention to detail and knows how to WOW customers. We are looking for someone who delivers quality work and believes in ALWAYS being on time for a job. **MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE**
Great Pay And Perks:
- $17\-18 base pay per hour depending on experience.
- Incremental increase after completion of training.
- 20% of the price of any service or products that you up-sell to the customer.
- $$Bonuses when your work receives a positive review, e.g., Google, Yelp, etc.
- Daily fuel allowance if you drive your vehicle to a job site OR use of a company vehicle.
- Potential to earn significant Tip income for excellent service.
- Company paid holidays.
- A Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
- A Healthcare Allowance after 90 days
This is a full-time position. You will either be working on small projects by yourself or on large projects together with another team member. The ideal candidate will be able to work 5 days per week. A typical day involves the completion of one project, and the work is indoors on the majority of days! Most work occurs at residential homes, but we also provide service to businesses. Visit www.SirGrout.com to see descriptions and videos of our service.
Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Caulking experience (strongly preferred.
- Tile installation / repair experience (preferred but not required).
- Stone (marble, granite) honing, polishing experience (preferred but not required).
- Experience providing service to home and business owners.
- Friendly and motivated to please clients.
- Enjoys doing quality work and is detail oriented.
- Reliable and On-Time (very important).
- Prior experience as a Handyman, Maintenance Technician, Tile Setter, or in Floor Polishing is desirable.
To apply for this job click here