Residential Slip Resistant Application
When the tile or stone floors in your home get wet, they can become very slippery and dangerous. For example, after mopping the floor, if one of your family members isn't aware that the floor is wet, they can easily slip and fall and get seriously injured. The same can happen around your home's pool after children have been splashing around, or in your kitchen after something has been spilled. To prevent tragic accidents and injuries, you need to apply a slip resistant application to your tile or stone floors.
Slip and Fall Statistics
- Over one million people in the United States experience a significant slip, trip, or fall each year.
- Slip and falls are the single most common reason for visits to the emergency room.
- The average cost of a slip and fall injury is $28,000, which includes medical bills, physical therapy, and missed wages.
- Slip and falls are the number two most common cause of accident, death, and disability.
- Slip and falls lead to 104 million lost workdays per year in North America - that's 4,000 lifetimes!
- Trip and fall injuries cost the US $36 billion each year.
- 55 percent of people over the age of 40 have suffered a debilitating slip and fall accident during their lifetime.
Areas of Concern
See What Others Are Saying About Us
Christine M - Fort Myers, FLSeptember 01, 2020
The tile in my home looked so bad that I wanted to remove all tile and install either new tile or wood floors. I started getting pricing and it was something that I just did not want to deal with. The removal of tile is a huge project not to mention the costs involved. I contacted Sir Grout as the tile was fine it was just the grout that made the floors look dingy. Dennis came out, measured and gave me a price, which by the way was very fair. We then scheduled for the grout to be painted by his team members Chris and Jerome. They were on time on the date scheduled and by the end of the day, half of my home was completed. I couldn't believe it! My tile looked brand new and I couldn't wait for the rest of the tile to be completed. I'm so very happy with the results and the team at Sir Grout were so wonderful to work with. I would definitely suggest getting the grout redone if you hate your tile and want new floors, but don't want the mess and the cost involved. My floors are beautiful. I wish I had a before and after picture. So very happy! Thank you Sir Grout!
- Pool areas
- Ceramic tile
- Stamped concrete
- Glazed brick
- Tubs and showers
- Protection for Families
- Reduction in Costly Medical Bills
- Protection Against Loss of Income from Missing Work Due to Injury
How We Solve The Problem
Our innovative floor safety technology, Slip Armor, works on a microscopic level that is undetectable to the naked eye. When applied to a mineral based surface such as ceramic, porcelain, stone or concrete, our solution expands the surface's pores, creating what feels like microscopic suction cups. The result is a surface that has better traction.
When a surface becomes wet, you're set! SLIP ARMOR IS MEANT TO HELP REDUCE THE RISK OF SLIP AND FALLS, BUT IT CANNOT PREVENT THEM.
For more information, pictures and videos about our residential stone and tile services, please click on the links below:
In addition to our slip resistant application service, Sir Grout SW Florida also provides the following Residential Services
Call Sir Grout SW Florida at (239) 322-3984
or fill out the "Request a Quote" form at the bottom of this page to enjoy a free evaluation and quote for any of our services in your home or office.